Well the front of the house is finally painted. I think it looks really nice. Now we just need to finish the back of the house and the front porch. For Christmas I got a clothes line and we just got it put up. I am so excited to have a clothes line. I have been doing wash like crazy just so I can dry my clothes!
4 comments:
Looks great! Looks Great! Wahoo...one step closer to complete.
I love the house!!! I bet it's nice to be that close to finishing!
I was also thinking that I should bring my laundry over there and so you can try out your cloths line!
I totally hear you about the clothes line! We had a clothes line all growing up, and I thought it was so weird that my friends used a dryer. I'm trying to convince Clay that we need one here. I love 'em.
I still can't figure out why you want to hang your clothes outside when you can just dry it inside. I am CONFUSED!!!!
Post a Comment