Sunday, August 30, 2009

First crash

 

Peyton had his first wreck on his bike the other day. I am not sure what happened. Brayden came running in the house saying Peyton was hurt. So I ran outside and foun him face down in the driveway crying and bleeding all over. Bradyen said that he went to turn and fell off and when he went over to see if he was ok Peyton passed out and then Brayden said "I said a prayer and Peyton opened his eyes!" So cute. Peyton had a good fat lip for a few days but now his is doing well and riding his bike all over.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

grace said...

Poor guy.Your home is so lovely! Oh, by the way. My mother in law is visiting from Bangkok and needs to contact a John Holley from Star Valley. Any chance you guys know him? It's a long shot I guess. Have a great day!

Catherine Andrews said...

Thanks grace. I left you a message on your blog.