Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School

 

 

Today Brayden started 1st grade! I can't believe that he is that old. This year is so different from last year. I was so nervous to send my little boy to school last year. We had just moved into our house and the twins were only 2 weeks old. This year I was so ready to send him to school. We have had a fun summer. It wasn't long enough but we tried to have lots of fun. Once August hit Brayden was so excited to start school. He has been jumping around here for days. So I was so ready to send him off today. No tears, no worries, just relief that the day has finally come! Peyton is getting ready to start school next week. He can't wait either.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Love the pictures of the babies and their birthday. wish we could have been there!!

The boys are definitely boys!!! I am glad he is liking school.

HUGS!!!