Saturday, August 15, 2009

Look who's 1

 

 

 

 


Today the twins turn 1!!!! We made it through the first year! I can't believe how fast the year has gone and how much they have grown. They are such special girls. We love them so much and we don't know what we would do with out them. Caylin is standing up by herself in the middle of the floor and taking 5-6 steps. Cara will stand up by herself and just took her first 2 steps the other day. They have 4 teeth now and love their brothers so much. These are a few pictures that my nephew Justin took for me when we were in Salt Lake last weekend. Happy Birthday girls!!!
The first picture Cara is on the left, Caylin on the right. Second picture Caylin is on the left, Cara on the right, Third picture is of Caylin, last picture is of Cara.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Bayly's said...

No WAY are they one already! I swear it seems like you just had them, I can't believe it. I guess it just goes to prove that you have to make the most of every moment, because they're gone too fast! Such beauties they are.

grace said...

There are so darling and I bet they are are sweet as you are.

grace said...

sorry, you know what I mean.