Sunday, June 08, 2008

Baby Shower





My friends had a baby shower for me and it was so much fun! I got lots of cute outfits, blankets and tons of diapers! It is so fun to see so much pink and purple. I can't wait to dress up my little girls! We figured that one package of 56 diapers will last us about 3 days! WOW!!!! It was a fun shower. Thanks everyone for all the great gifts.
I am now 27 weeks and so far everything is going great. The babies are healthy and growing. We have decided to name them Cara Catherine and Caylin Jennie.

2 comments:

Jullie said...

Sorry I missed the baby shower, I had a head cold and didn't want to share it. That is the last thing you need. Im glad everything worked out and I will bring by your gift one of these days.
By the way... I LOVE the names you have picked. They sound so good together for twins and Grandma Jen will be proud.
If you need anything please let me know!

The Bayly's said...

Catherine, I'm so excited for you and your girls! I hope you post lots of pictures so I can see them here in boring old Salt Lake!

Love ya,
Kerri