Thursday, May 22, 2008

Peyton turns 3!





May 20th Peyton turned 3 years old! He is getting so big. When we asked him what he wanted for his birthday, the only thing that he would say is a black cake (chocolate cake). He didn't even ask for any presents. When he saw is presents he did get excited and loved them. He got a fishing pole, cowboy hat, cowboy boots, sunglasses, a basket ball, some cloths and a little swimming pool. He had a great birthday! The picture of Brayden doesn't have anything to do with Peyton's birthday but it was such a funny picture I had to include it. We had just gotten home from a day at the ball park watching Justin play ball. He was so dirty and crazy hair but he had a fun day!

5 comments:

Jullie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jullie said...

Where is that kids Mom! He needs a bath! Kidding, Happy Birthday Peyton! Sorry the spelling was wrong on my first comment.

MaryAnn said...

I just love those boys. I am sorry that we didn't call him. I am trying to come up for air at the end of this school year. Give the boys a hug for me please!!!!!

Meg Rogers said...

I love that first picture of Peyton, he looks much older than three. Can you believe how big your boys are now? It's a good thing though, you are going to have little ones again soon enough! Let us know if you are going to be in town again before the blessed event. :)
We miss you!

lisa said...

Fun! How is the house coming? Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy. Hope the pregnancy is going well.