Sunday, June 08, 2008

My Cowboys

My two cute cowboys.

Justin got a shotgun for Christmas and he finally got the chance to shoot it.
He is my other cute cowboy!

Brayden and Peyton are having fun shooting skeet.


As we were getting ready for church today the boys were getting their boots on and I had to take a picture of them in their boots and hats. They are so cute. Then the thought came to me, I never thought that would be my kids in cowboy boots and hats. I never thought that they would want to go hunting, fishing and shoot guns. It is so interesting how life turns out. I wouldn't change it for anything. I feel so lucky to be here in Star Valley and be able to raise my kids in the country. What a wonderful place to be. I love the small town life and I wouldn't change it for anything!

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Abby and I are trying to memorize the names of those cute girls. The boys look they are from Wyoming. Imagine that!!!!!

Love you all!!!!

janers said...

And what fun we've had corrupting your "cowboys" they are turning into their father...heaven help us all! I adore them to peices. ;)

grace said...

Catherine! I'm so glad you have a blog. I found your blog some how. You have the cutest boys. I am exited for you to have twins. Keep in touch.

lisa said...

You look great! We love the names. We love the cowboys too, all three of them!