Hey Catherine. I did not know you had a blog. I was so excited to find it. Your girls are so stinkin cute. I really need to come by and see you guys some day. Love ya
Hey girly, Brandy showed me your blog...I'm excited to see ya! You have such a cute little family! Hope you guys are doing great! Miss you guys and softball... Sue Erickson
6 comments:
Do they both suck their thumbs? I miss them sooooo much!!!! XOXOXO
That middle picture is So cute! You are so lucky to have a thumb sucker!
They both suck their thumbs. Cara sucks her right thumb and Caylin sucks her left! I love babies that suck their thumbs!!!
We didn't have any thumb suckers, so we forced, literally forced, pacifiers on them! You gotta have peace and quiet somehow!
Such a cute family!
Hey Catherine. I did not know you had a blog. I was so excited to find it. Your girls are so stinkin cute. I really need to come by and see you guys some day. Love ya
Hey girly, Brandy showed me your blog...I'm excited to see ya! You have such a cute little family! Hope you guys are doing great! Miss you guys and softball...
Sue Erickson
Post a Comment