Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 Months Old

 

 



I can't believe how fast the time goes. Cara and Caylin are now 6 months old. Cara is rolling from her back to front and Caylin rolls both ways. Caylin knows that she can get somewhere by rolling so she goes all over. They are eating rice cereal everynight and started drinking out of a sipppy cup. This last weekend we went to Idaho Falls and spent the night at a hotel. The girls got to go swimming for the first time. They loved it. The boys thought that was so much fun to have them swim with them. My girls are growing up!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brandy Lynn said...

WAY Cute!! Your girls are so cute. I wish Kelsey was close to rolling. I guess we still have about 2 more months.
Take Care!!

MaryAnn said...

It looked like a ton of fun!!! We miss you all!!! XOXO

The Bayly's said...

Great pics! I love how Cara and Caylin are always touching each other, it's so sweet!