Wednesday, August 27, 2008
First Day of School
Brayden went to his first day of Kindergarten today! He was so excited that yesterday he got up early, brushed his teeth and set out his clothes for today just to practice. It is a good thing that Grandma Karen is here to help us out or we would have been late to our first day of school. I was counting on the babies waking up around 6:30 and then we could get Brayden up and ready for school. Well the babies decided to sleep longer this morning and so we did too! My mom came in at 7:00am and woke us up. Brayden has to be on the bus at 7:20. So it was a very fast morning. Brayden was so excited. We packed his lunch, got his backpack and away we went to meet the bus. He looked so small to be getting on that big bus. He said he was scared and excited. I had a melt down after the bus left. It was very hard sending my oldest off to school. We picked him up this afternoon and he was grinning ear to ear! He loved school and had a great day. He is excited to go back tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't believe Brayden is in kindergarten. When did that happen? Wow! That is really exciting. When I started thinking about having to work twins into a morning school routine, I panicked for you. Yes, good thing your momma is there for now :) The twins are so cute. I loved the new pictures. Keep posting!
What a stud! I bet he was the cutest Kindergartener there! You are soooo blessed!
My little Buddy Boy growing up! AHHH...tears. So cute, so sad, so exciting.
Good job Brayden, you made it through the first 3 days. You will love school and especially playing with your friends. You are a GREAT big brother and a good example for your little brother and sisters. Can't wait to see you soon!!!!
Post a Comment