Thursday, August 21, 2008

The babies



Here are a few pictures of the babies. We think that they are adorable. They are such good babies and we are so excited that they are here. They are eating and sleeping well. They boys love them so much. They are such good helpers. Cara is in the pink outfit. She was born at 7:58am and weighed 5lbs 3oz. Caylin is in the purple outfit. She was born at 8:01am and weighed 5lbs. They are so tiny that all of their clothes are too big, even the premie diapers are big on them. In 4 days we went through 60 diapers!!!! I think we are going to buy stock in Pampers!

8 comments:

Louise Harriosn said...

Great Job you TWO!! The babies are absolutely darling. Can't wait to see them.
We missed our two river raft cowboy's, but look forward to it next summer.

Meg Rogers said...

Congratulations! The girls are beautiful. Just remember how cool this whole experience is when you are exhausted. Hopefully your mom will be there for a little while :) We can't wait to meet them officially.

The Bayly's said...

HOLY SAKES! I thought one baby went through plenty, but it kills me to think of you having to change a bum 60 times!

They're the cutest little things, and all that hair! Congratulations you two, you did great! Glad to hear all is well, and everyone is healthy!

The Heiner's said...

They are so beautiful!
Congratulations!!
Have fun with all those diapers!

lisa said...

We are so thrilled about those baby girls! We missed you guys on the river, but will look forward to next year! The girls look so heatlhy and beautiful. Train those little boys quick in diaper changing technique!

Jullie said...

They are so pretty. I love the pic with one of the babies arm around her sister, those always make my heart melt. I want twins!
Good job guys!

MaryAnn said...

I can't believe you used 60 diapers in 4 days. I can't wait to be able to change some of those. Love you all and we are excited to hold those cuties.!!!!!

The Allred's said...

Congratulations!! They are so cute! Just remember... the fun is only beginning! :) We can't wait to meet them!