Yep, we finally moved into our new house! We are so excited to be moved in. We had so much great help, things went fast and smooth. We still have a few things to get put away but for the most part we are settled. We still have a few little things to finish on the inside but we are in. The outside still needs to be finished so that is what we are working on now. Now we are just waiting for babies to come! We will keep you posted!

4 comments:
Poor Grandma. Always doing what she loves "cleaning"
Love, MaryAnn
Catherine, it looks beautiful! Need more pics though, I want to see more of Justin's handywork! Woohoo, I'm so excited for you guys, bring on the babies!
Hey Catherine,
I found your page on the Olenslager's website...hope you don't mind!
Your new house is beautiful!!!!!
Good luck this week let us know how it goes and if there is anything we can do!!!
Diana
I am so thrilled for you guys. The house looks fantastic. I'm with Ree, more pictures please! I am so impressed that you found the time to upload and pictures and blog during a move and the almost arrival of twins. You are Supermom!
Post a Comment