Saturday, July 05, 2008

Mud Volleyball




We had a great 4th of July weekend! My parents were here all week helping me out ( thank goodness for mothers!) and then my brother and his family came to visit. We went to the rodeo on the night of the 4th and watched fireworks. On the 5th there was a mud volleyball tournament that my family entered. Justin, my brother Rob and my nephews Justin, Casey and Taylor played in the tournament. No, I didn't play, I resisted and sat on the sidelines. Next year I am all over mud volleyball! The team did great they took 3rd place out of 14 teams. It was so fun to watch them play! I was a little jealous! Then in Afton there was a big celebration and parade. Afton opened a new Civic Center and my great grandfather was inducted into the Hall of Fame, so my mom and other family members had a float in the parade. Brayden and Peyton had a fun time throwing candy and riding on the float. We had a great time! Over all it was a fun 4th of July weekend.
The babies are doing great! I haven't had to be on bed rest yet so we are just plugging along. The house is coming along great too. The cabinets are in, the floor is done and the carpet is almost finished. We are hoping to move in at the end of the month.

5 comments:

Meg Rogers said...

Oh Catherine! I can just see you diving in the mud going for a ball, pregnant with TWINS! Well, maybe that's why I didn't see any pictures of you. That looks fun, if you have enough testosterone :)

The Bayly's said...

It's up to their ankles! And it Star Valley it's probably 50 degrees! Still there's a part of me that thinks it looks like fun!

Jullie said...

Oh that totally looks fun and dirty! Did you hose him off after? That would be so fun to watch, if your ever short a player call Brian next time, he loves Volleyball!

Louise Harriosn said...

Our family has fond memories of the 4th of July in Afton. I think it something to do with the candy.
We're excited about your baby girls, and what good looking boys. We plan on seeing you in a couple of weeks. We'll miss having you on the river, but look forward to it it in the future years.

*Cam* said...

Catherine, I just stumbled onto your page! I can't beleive youre going to have twin girls!! Thats so exciting!! Congratulations!!!