Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter





As you can see we still have lots of snow at our house. So Saturday morning at the Easter egg hunt it was pretty cold. It was 12 degrees when we got there. Burrrr!!!!! But the kids had a great time. Easter morning was fun. The kids were excited and loved the cloths that the Easter bunny brought them.

4 comments:

lisa said...

We love your easter egg hunt in the snow! I should stop complaining about our weather! Hope you're feeling well!

Jullie said...

Happy Easter Guys!
We missed you guys on Sunday but we understand Duty Calls. Thanks Justin for being in the circle. We appreciate all you guys do for us!
I hope you are feeling better. Let me know if I can help yet!

Oh, who says finding easter eggs in the snow gets old! They don't live in Star Valley!

janers said...

I LOVE the picture of the boys UNDER their NEW clothes!!! Its hilarious! It was great to see you for Easter...I love you all.

Meg Rogers said...

Oh man Catherine! I bet the Easter Bunny had a hard time hiding eggs in the snow. I'm glad the weather didn't keep him from coming to your house. We will never complain about a cold spring again. Come see us soon!