Yep two girls! We went and had an ultrasound today and we found out that we are having two girls! We are all so excited! I had prepared myself for boys just because that seems to be the trend in my family (15 grandchildren and only 1 girl until now). During the ultrasound they were looking at the first baby and the Doctor said I know what it is already, I said it must be a boy he said no it's a girl! I was happy thinking that I had at least one girl. I was sure the other one was a boy. Nope another girl!!! Now what do we do with two girls?? I am excited to buy pink frilly things and put bows in their hair for a while anyway then they can learn to play ball!!!
Brayden decided that it would be good to have girls so that when the boys went hunting the girls can stay home and make dinner for them. Funny!!!
Now we have to pick out names. Any suggestions?
7 comments:
Congratulations! That is very exciting news. We love having both girls and boys in our house. They both bring something unique to how the family grows. We love all the girl biblical names, but my guess is you might like something not so traditional. I have a niece named Alia. Girls! How wonderful!
NO WAY!!! We're so excited for you! Get ready to add some noise to your house! Singing, dancing, talking, talking,...more talking.. girls are great!
We are so excited for you! I can't wait until our girls can meet. That will be kind of weird to see us in child form. I know your mom is excited!!! Name one Jenny after your grandma.
Ya, we are soooo excited for you guys! Our little ones will grow up being bestfriends and neighbors! I can't wait.
As you know...me and the buddy boy have been praying for GIRLS so I couldn't be happier and of course, I knew they'd both be girls. No one would punish Cathrine with more mini Justins! ;) (yes we adore them...but ah...you know...ahhh!) And all that said i'm so greatful that Justin will not be able to name them Jeb and that other Hick name he always talks about...that i forget. And Cathrine can't name this one Eli so there will be no spite involved in these children...How nice.
CANT WAIT FOR MY PRINCESSES TO COME!!!
Well, I'll be...it's a miracle. I am thrilled for you guys. That house could use some additional estrogen. Congratulations!! Names hunh? Well, my favorite girl names are Greta and Gracie, but Kevin isn't game for either one so I don't know what we will do if we ever end up with a girl. Are you having a shower in Salt Lake? You need to be spoiled with some girl stuff!
you are welcome to all my girl names - we'll never use them!!!! I love the idea of jenny (it made me want to cry a little.) I was gong to name Andrew - madeline. Seth was going to be abby gayle and will was going to be lillian. i also had some different names picked out in high school -amorea breean, and jeah (pronounced like jada with out the d).jenny and jeah there you go - it's all decided! jk anyway congratulations. Yeah girls!!!!!!! good luck.
Post a Comment