Friday, July 09, 2010

4th of July


We had a great 4th of July weekend. My brother and his family came to visit us and my nephew from Rexburg. We signed up to play mud volleyball on the morning of the 3rd. We had a great time. We had to be there at 7:15am and it was about 50 degrees! Burrr!! It warmed up a little bit when the sun came out but we still froze!! We had tons of fun but lost and took 6th out of 24 teams. Not too bad. A big thanks to my sister in law MaryAnn for watching the kids for me so I could play! THANK YOU!!! We cleaned up and headed to the parade. That night we sat around the fire, roasted marshmallows and watched the fireworks. We had a great 4th!

2 comments:

The Bayly's said...

Looks like you had a ball, mud volleyball that is! :) Glad you had such a great fourth!

I'll have to talk to you about the plane thing, the situation has gotten a bit more complicated, but I haven't forgotten!

Deanna said...

I know you like to get dirty, but mud??? Looked like a blast. That must be a family tradition wherever you go...

It was so good to see your parents at Jonathan's reception... just had to keep an eye on your mom as she carried her cup of water around... like she was thirsty! :)