Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring

 

 

 

 

The snow is starting to melt and the weather is getting a little bit warmer so that means MUD! Since we don't have any grass that is all we have is MUD. I hate MUD. It gets everywhere and the kids can't and won't stay out of it. So this is what we get when we go outside to play. MUD. I guess as long as they are having fun right? I had to put the picture of Cara's black eye in too. I am not quite sure how it happened. All that I know is Caylin was pushing Cara in the baby doll stroller and they went down the hall into the den and then I heard the crying. She has a cold too so the snotty nose really adds to the picture. Her first shiner!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Bayly's said...

I hate mud too. If I had that much mud I'd be a bad mom because I'd never let them out of the house. Such a sad pic of your little one with her black eye!