Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa

 

 

 

 

The Thayne Fire Department had their Christmas party over the weekend. Santa came to visit the kids and give them a presnet. Brayden and Peyton were first in line and loved Santa. The girls on the other had were not big fans. Even with Grandpa Lance there they didn't like Santa. Too cute!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Skinner Family said...

They are cute girls, even crying :) I am lucky, neither of my kids have ever been scared of Santa. Your boys are like mine, he was first in line and made sure Santa knew exactly what he wanted and Bailey too. Merry Christmas! We will be in Thayne most of the day, if you get out, stop in and visit.

janers said...

ha ha ha ;) that santa...its cause his hands are HUGE!!!

Happy Harrison said...

Classic.

MaryAnn said...

I love all of your pictures. Cute Church clothes and of course keep taking those GREAT pictures of when they dump things all over the house. Priceless!!!!

The Bayly's said...

I'm laughing that you bought the exact same outfit for your girls that me and my mom BOTH bought for Rory! Popular outfit I guess. Hope you have fun with Kev & Meg, we're jealous! I'll miss your slush!