Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Again!!!!

 

Yep he did it again. This time Peyton decided to ride down the dirt hill by our house by himself. He made it down quite a few times by himself but yesterday he wasn't so lucky. He landed right on his face, again! He is lucky that he has any teeth!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I hope you are OK Peyton!!!! Maybe you should just sit on the couch everyday, then you won't hurt yourself anymore. That is what I am always telling Abby to do. She doesn't listen so I don't think you will either.

Love you!!!!

janers said...

He will eventually figure out this coordination thing! And by then think how tuff and toothless he will be! ;)

Jullie said...

He is such a boy! Gotta love it! These are things they are going to remember forever! We hardly remember the good things that happened to us, we always remember the bad! Go have fun Peyton and make memories!

The Allred's said...

Awww... The joy of boys!