Brayden lost his first tooth today!! He was so excited. His teeth started to get loose a few days ago and he couldn't wait. Today he came running outside and said look, with his tooth in his hand. I couldn't belive it. I had let him have a brownie and then went outside to work. Brayden decided he wanted another brownie and so he tried to help himself, but he couldn't get the conatiner open so he decided to use his teeth and out popped the tooth!! He was so excited!!!
When I asked him how much money he thought the toothfairy would bring he said probably not as much as she would have becuase I was getting into the brownies when I shouldn't have! So cute!

2 comments:
Toothless and a Conscience!!! ha ha ha nice.
Good job Brayden. How much money did the tooth fairy leave you? Sorry we didn't call you back!!! love you!
Post a Comment