Friday, May 22, 2009

Double Trouble!


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Aren't they cute!!! They are starting to explore the house and finding lots of new things to play with. The first and second picture is of Caylin, the third and fourth picture Cara is on the left, Calyin on the right, and the last picture is of Cara. They are now 9 months old!

5 comments:

lisa said...

You're not kidding - double trouble! They look like twinadoes to me! Good luck! Totally impressed with the spiderman cake!

The Allred's said...

It only gets better!? They are beautiful!!

Happy Harrison said...

How do you do it?! I can't even imagine! You're an amazing woman!

Shanna Hurd said...

Wow, I can't believe how old they are!! Time goes by so fast when your so busy!!! They sure are cuties! Hope you are totally loving every moment! My girls are now talking up a storm and Lynz thinks she the boss now! Wouldn't pass it up for nothing!! Hope you have a GREAT Day!!!

MaryAnn said...

I keep forgetting to look at everyone's blogs but your pictures are the BEST. Abby and I loved the cheerio stuck to the nose!!!!