Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 50th

 



Today is my parents 50th wedding anniversary! What a great accomplishment,4 kids and 17 grandchildren. I am so lucky to have such great parents who have set a wonderful example to me and my family. They have shown us what a great marrige is. My mom and dad have always been there for us, no matter what. They are always willing to help and they give us all the support and love that we could ask for. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me and my family. We love you so much!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deanna said...

What? 50 years? Unbelievable! I was thinking 28 years at the very most, but with 17 grandchildren, OK I'll give them a few more years. Ha!

They look great and the Warner family congratulates them on many wonderful years together as well as being such great friends, neighbors & examples of goodness. Yes, you guys were some awesome neighbors.

So good to hear from you Catherine and to learn that you have a blog too, not to mention how cute you and your family are!