Over spring break we headed off on a road trip to Disneyland! My wonderful sister in law and brother kept the girls for us. We had so much fun at Disneyland and California Adventure. The boys loved the rides, meeting all of the characters and watching the great shows. We were able to spend an afternoon on the beach and one day at Sea World. We had a great vacation. It was so nice to be the in warm sunshine and to pull out the shorts. I was ready to get home and see my babies but I sure do miss the warm weather!
3 comments:
Ooh, that looks like so much fun! Teag and I were planning to do this too, til the stork decided to drop by. Ah, maybe next year. Glad you guys had a good time!
I can't wait until I can have them again!!!! Thanks for trusting me with your priced posessions. Hugs!!!
How fun!!
My family is going to Disneyland this summer and we're trying to decide if we want to join them with an 18 months old.
You asked about Sunshine's swimming suit...I actually got it at one of her baby showers, but it's Carters brand, and I've seen some like it at Target, Babies-R-Us, and Baby Gap.
Post a Comment