Can you believe it. Caylin and Cara are 5 months old today! Where has the time gone? The girls are getting so big. Caylin rolled over the other day. Cara is trying. They ate rice cereal the other day for the first time too. They did ok with it, it is definatley not their favorite. They are getting such cute personalities. What fun they are to have in our family! Just for your information Caylin is the first picture, then Cara, Cara is on the right in the picture of them together. Don't they look a lot alike?
4 comments:
I can't believe it's been five months, that blows me away. They look more alike now I think they they originally did, but they're both so cute. Such chubby little things!
Wow, you made it!!!!! I can't believe how big they are getting, and cute!!! It's all uphill from here.
I need to hold them right now!!!! They are adorable!!! Love you
I can't believe they are five months and how alike they look. You just might have identicals!!!
Post a Comment