We had a great Christmas day. The kids were so much fun this year. Brayden was the first one up at 7:30am. We had to wake up Peyton. They boys opened their presents and then the girls finally woke up around 9am and opened their presents. The girls gave me the best Christmas present ever, they slept through the night!! I was so happy! Let's hope this continues! We had a great day. The kids were so excited with all of their presents and had fun playing with them all day. We were able to visit with our family too.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great time too. Isn't it wonderful being in the new home for it. I'm glad you got a great present too. I hope the girls are still sleeping through the night. We got a Wii and just set it up last night. You should bring the kids up and let them play. Raf had to even play this morning. Goof.
Post a Comment