We would like you all to meet the newest member of our family, Buck Blaze! We inherited a horse recently and Brayden decided to name him Buck Blaze. Brayden said, "I always wanted to name my horse Buck Blaze." The boys were both so excited to have a horse. He still needs a little work but Justin is working on that. He is a very nice and beautiful horse. I think Justin was just as excited as the boys to have a horse.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous, I've ALWAYS wanted a horse. Teag and I have often got into the "if we had the money we'd buy..." debates. He, of course, wants and airplane, but I want a horse! Just like Denny from "Man From Snowy River". :)
I know, I'm retarded.
should we mention the reason he's called "Buck" is cause he recently bucked my old man off and broke his ribs? Nice horse...nice horse. ;)
Post a Comment