Here are the latest pictures of the babies. My friend came and took some pictures of them a few weeks ago. They turned out great! The girls are doing well and growing so fast. We are so lucky!
What beautiful babies. You are blessed. From your tone in all of your posts it sounds like things are going great. What a woman! These pictures are fantastic. Congratulations!
7 comments:
Your girls are absolutely adorable!!
Whichever one is on the left in the first picture, that one looks likes you Catherine! Such pretty girls, with so much pretty dark hair.
I love the first one where they are almost kissing!!!!
I love those stinkers!!
These are beautiful pictures. I am waiting and watching for the blessing dresses!
They are BEAUTIFUL!! I want to meet them!
Awesome pictures! They are simply adorable. Really really great.
What beautiful babies. You are blessed. From your tone in all of your posts it sounds like things are going great. What a woman! These pictures are fantastic. Congratulations!
Post a Comment