Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby Blessing



Sunday we blessed the babies. It was such a great day. My brothers and their kids came and my sister from Virginia was here too. It was so fun to see my nephews hold and burp the babies. We had a fun time visiting with everyone. The babies looked so beautiful in their dresses. It was a wonderful day!

2 comments:

The Allred's said...

Too precious! The girl in Brayden's left hand looks just like you. I can't believe how much Allen looks like your dad, and how much Justin looks like
Rob. The girls look gorgeous in their dresses. Burkeley was blessed in the same dress my sisters and I were blessed in. Kinda special! Luv ya!

The Bayly's said...

So beautiful! It blows me away to see your nephews, I remember seeing them when they were little, especially Justin! I don't even recognize most the rest, they're so much older!

It looks like Peyton and Brayden are such good big brothers, I love it.