Here are some more pictures of the babies. They are now 3 weeks old and growing so fast. They are finally filling out some of their newborn size cloths. They have also graduated from premie size diapers to newborn size!!! Cara and Caylin had their first bath last week. They wern't too sure about that. They are such good babies. One picture is a 4 generation picture of my Grandma Harrison she is 97, my dad me and the kids.
4 comments:
Too cute!!! Those big brothers don't look like they like them at all! The picture with Grandma Harrison is priceless. A good girl tip I've found is Elmers glue works great for the bows in their hair.. seriously! It holds them in place, and they peel right off when you're done. Who ever thought we'd be able to share girl tips?! Keep the pictures coming. I love them!
They are getting so big! If you need help getting Brayden off the bus, let me know, I can run down and get him. it will give me an excuse to come hold the twins.
I LOVE the bows. they turned out so cute. Another girl tip: lay them on one of your slips, you know the ones you wear under your dresses and that will help keep all the hair.
Let me know if I can help with anything and when I can bring dinner to ya.
They are soooooo cute! Ahhh Twins, you are a brave, brave woman!
I just saw them for the first time today, and they are so cute! I don't know how you do it. I felt/feel like one baby is all I can possibly handle. You're my hero!
Post a Comment