Tuesday, February 12, 2008
TWINS!!!!!!!
Yep! It is true. On friday I went to the doctor for my first appointment and on the ultrasound we found out that we are having twins!! I know it is a shock to us too. I have cried many tears over this. Now there is nothing else to do but be excited and look forward to our new arrivals. My due date is in August sometime. We are going to have a very exciting summer. Now we are just working on getting the house finished so we can get moved in before the twins come. We won't be able to find out if they are boys or girls for about 6 more weeks. We will keep everyone updated and let you know as soon as we find out. If you see any good sales on diapers let me know!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
HOLY COW CATHERINE! Maybe you will have your girls basketball team after all! Teag and I wish you the best for your kids, and your house! Congratulations Babe!
Kerri, Teag, Maisie, and Danyn
Holy Hannah! Twins! The Good Lord must know that if you can handle a Star Valley winter, you can certainly handle twins :) Congratulations! That is so very exciting, and maybe, just maybe, your mom will end up with another grand-daughter. (But not likely!) Keep us posted :)
Wow Catherine
Congratulations! I hope you get your girls this time. Keep in touch
I LOVE IT!!!
Nothing makes me happier than little Andrews running around! However after the two monsters you've created you deserve polite little girls that act more like your mom than your husband.
Either way I'll take them! ;)
TWINS!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
OMG!!! Catherine!! Think Girls! Think Girls!! For your mother's sake think girls! Congrats!!
Congratulations!!!
Twins are a piece of cake! You've got it in ya!
Congratulations! Twice. How wonderful. I hope things will go well the rest of the pregnancy. You will be great. WoW!
Hello! Didn't even know you are prego! How scary but fun at the same time! Yeah, for you guys!
Motherhood is Awesome! I love it. Ya we are doing great. She slept
6 1/2 hours last night at one time. Ya I am loving it. How are you feeling? Any sickness? Let me know if I can help with anything. You have to come hold this baby so you can think girls!!
Post a Comment