Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Catching up

Well I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I better catch up. So now you get to look at lots of pictures and read it all. I hope that you enjoy.


Justin was making deliveries just down the road the other day and he saw these deer. They were right off the road and not scared at all. So Justin came home and got the camera and took some pictures. I hope that you enjoy them.


We usually go get a christmas tree on Thanksgiving weekend but this year we didn't get that done. December 3rd we were driving somewhere and Brayden said see everyone has a christmas tree but us. We are going to get a tree tomarrow. So the next morning at 8am we were up getting a tree. It was a quick trip but it was lots of fun. Here are a few pictures!



Thanksgiving weekend my parents came and had dinner with us and then that evening my brother and his family came to spend the weekend with us. We worked on the house and got lots of work done. We played games, went to a parade and had lots of fun together.

Wow! We got a show while the turkey was carved!!!

Justin working away.
Nephew Justin working hard.
Casey working hard!


2 comments:

Brian said...

I am gonna blow that picture of justin up and take it to elders quormm and show everyone haha

janers said...

Hey at least you got to get a tree in the snow, something that didn't happen over thanksgiving!

I'm not sure that mr muscles carving the turkey was sanitary. Ha Ha Ha.

And my Buddy Boy needs a new tie!!! ;) That one he likes is henious.