I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I would add a few pictures and tell you what our family has been up to the last few weeks. The fall colors have been beautiful but it has been getting cold and we have had snow in the mountains but this last weekend we had about 4 inches of snow in our yard. Justin got excited and got the snomobile out and took a little ride around the yard. The boys loved it. But the sun came out today and it was beautiful! Brayden has been working hard learning how to tie his shoes. He is doing great! Peyton is getting potty trained. He is doing well when he wants to. So slow and easy does it! He loves the treats he gets after he goes potty! It is fun to see them get so excited when they have learned something new. We have been working hard on the house. We are getting ready to put the roof on, windows in and the house wrap on. We are praying the weather holds out for the next few weeks until we get that done. Our dog Sam went to the vet last week and got fixed so he got some TLC from all of us. I couldn't pass up the cute picture of Sam and the kids. So that is what we have been up to. We hope to hear from all of you soon!
2 comments:
It looks like you guys live in a beautiful place. I can't believe it snowed already though! I hope you can get your house stuff done before the reall yucky weather hits.
AHHHH. My little buddy is tying his own shoes!!! How grown up! I can't wait to smoosh him next I see him! As for the potty training, I will beleive it when he's going all the time. If there's one reason to not want babies its the potty training that you've gone through. Yick. Best of Luck. Great pictures of my mountains though!
Post a Comment