Monday, September 10, 2007

Brayden's riding a 2 wheeler!!!!!!


Look at him go!! Tonight we went to the church and took off Brayden's training wheels. He was a little scared at first but then he took off and is doing great. It helped that his friend was there riding his two wheeler. Brayden saw him riding and decided that he could do it too. He was cruising around all night. When we finally got him to come inside he said, "Mom tomorrow we are going to go ride bikes again!" It is so fun to see them learn and grow.

3 comments:

janers said...

Oh my little buddy boy is growing up! Before long he'll be heading back to four wheels and lets all hope he dives like his mother not his crazy ape father! ;) CONGRATS BUDDY! I love you!

Justin, Catherine, Brayden and Peyton Andrews said...

Meri Jane,
I like you so much because you told me I did a good job. I love you lots.


Brayden

A. Simpson said...

That's awesome, good for him! We miss you guys since soccer is over now!