Yesterday morning we woke up to some very cold weather. It snowed on and off all day yesterday. We have had some warm weather and so all the farmers had their sprinkler lines out and running and it got so cold the other night that where the water hit it froze. So the ground was all white from frozen water. All the pipes had ice hanging off of them. I took these picture around 1:00pm and everything was still frozen. Later that afternoon things finally started thawing out. Amazing!
2 comments:
Stupid weather! I had just barely bought some flowers for outside and they've pretty much shriveled up. Snow in May?! What was I thinking moving here?!
Ooo! I love it, it is so pretty. Green, green grass and white beautiful snow. I love this time of year in Star Valley, wish I were there. I love the pictures Catherine! Nice blog, such cute kids. I love the picture of Brayden on Jane's blog (fireman)
Post a Comment