Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Peyton turns 2

On May 20th Peyton turned 2 years old. I can't believe that two years and gone by. We had a party with his Grandma's, Grandpa's, cousins and some friends. He got really excited to open his presents and loved all of them. He got a new camping chair, a Elmo doll, a new toy to play with in the sand box, a new bike, some new cloths and some books. It was a fun night. Brayden was more excited than Peyton was. Brayden thought that he had to open all of Peyton's presents for him. We had to keep telling Brayden to give the toys back to Peyton. Peyton just enjoyed all of the attention.
Peyton and his new bike.

Peyton and his new Elmo doll.

Brayden was sure Peyton needed help opening his presents.


Peyton's race car birthday cake.



1 comment:

janers said...

AHHH...I missed it. I will have to make up when I get home this weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!!! Two years old...I'm really getting left behind on this whole starting a family thing...oh well.