Sunday, April 22, 2007

Brayden and Peyton in their sunglasses on Easter morning. Arn't they cool!

Brayden getting candy at the Easter egg hunt.

It has been a while since we have written so we will start with Easter. We went to Salt Lake to spend Easter with my parents. Brayden was able to go to a Easter egg hunt and get TONS of candy. He also was able to see the Easter bunny. He thought that was pretty fun. We had fun visiting with grandma and grandpa, finding easter eggs and eating lots of candy.


3 comments:

Tammy said...

How fun! It is great your boys are close in age. I hope they will grow up being good friends. I LOVE the glasses picture!

A. Simpson said...

Haha that glasses pic makes me smile. They are TOO cool! Man we sure see a lot of your hubby lately. Always droppin packages off at our house. Well, I guess if we'd wuite spending money and buying crap, right?! :-)

A. Simpson said...

Oops I meant to say, "quit" buyin...I'm not illiterate!