Wednesday, January 17, 2007

BBBBUUUUURRRRR!!!!!

WOW it is cold around here. The last week we have had some very cold weather move into the valley and wow it has been cold. We have had temperatures aroun -30 at night. The other day at noon it was still -12. Now that is cold. I am ready for this to be over. The skys are blue and the sun is shining but it is too cold to go outside and enjoy it. Hopefully this will be over soon. This isn't unusual, Star Valley is use to cold winters and we always have a spell like this every winter but that doesn't make me like it any. I will be glad when we can get outside and enjoy the snow a little. I hope that you are all staying warm.

1 comment:

janers said...

He he he. Oh how good it is to hear that your freezing to death. ;) It certainly makes 10 degrees warm and bareable. I actually called the other day to get a weather report cause I was complaining about THIS weather. Made me glad that I wasn't in SV this time of year.

But you have to admit that it may be cold as hell but its still the prettiest place on earth. I LOVE how SV looks at -30. Its astounding.

Hang in there...it will only last about another month...or two...or three!