We have had a busy month. We sold our house and moved into a rental house at the first of October. It was quite the experience to move. I didn't realize we had so much stuff. The kids did well with the move. Brayden thought it was fun to have a new house and we also moved right next door to some good friends that he calls grandma and grandpa so he has had lots of fun. Peyton didn't do so well. He did not like his new bedroom and had trouble sleeping for a while. Now he is doing well and we are all put together.
One week ago I had my gallbladder out. I had a longer hospital stay then I planned on. I had a bad reaction to all the medication that I received. Finally I was able to come home and finish recovering. I am getting better and better everyday. My parents were able to come and help out and I have been so appreciative of their help.
We are getting ready for Halloween. The kids are so excited. We will have to publish some pictures of all the excitment next week.
1 comment:
Wow. It sounds like you have been busy. I am glad to hear you are doing better. It is hard for a family to be without their mom. It is a little scary to be in the hospital too, even if it is pretty routine surgery.
Post a Comment