Thursday, March 02, 2006

An update on our family

The Andrews family is doing well. We are keeping busy with work and the kids. Brayden and Peyton are growing like weeds. They are doing well and getting busier every day. Brayden just celebrated his 3rd birthday. He had a great day. We went to see Curoius George and loved it. Peyton is now 9 months old. He is pulling himself up to everything and walking around things. Soon he will be walking and really getting into everything.
Justin has been very busy with work. He is working hard and we love him for it. I have been busy at home with the kids. I have also been playing volleyball one night a week. I enjoy my time away playing ball.
We recently bought a new truck. Justin has had fun with his new truck. But of course he says that it is for me not him!
We are getting our hopes up that warmer weather will soon come but then it snows again. We have had some beautiful days and the snow is melting a little bit.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sounds like you guys are all doing well. I am glad that you get to get away one night a week. That sure makes for a happier mom. You have a beautiful family, ur, um, handsome family, I should say with all those boys.